Robustel R2000-4L Dual-SIM LTE VPN IoT Gateway
R2000 Industrial LTE Router (Mod. R2000-4L)
The Robustel Industrial Dual SIM Cellular VPN Router (R2000) is a rugged cellular router offering state-of-the-art mobile connectivity for machine to machine (M2M) applications.
R2000 is a powerful router developed from RobustOS, a Robustel self-developed and Linux-based operating system which is designed to be used in Robustel devices. The RobustOS includes basic networking features and protocols providing customers with a very good user experience. Meanwhile, Robustel offers a Software Development Kit (SDK) for partners and customers to allow additional customization by using C, Python or Java. It also provides rich Apps to meet fragmented IoT market demands.
- Dual SIM redundancy for continuous 2G/3G/4G cellular network connections
- The feature Link Manager supporting Cellular WAN, Ethernet WAN, WLAN WAN link backup and ICMP detection
- WAN – Static/PPPoE/DHCP Client
- WAN port supporting PD feature – compatible with 802.3at. (optional)
- Supports IPv6
- RobustOS + SDK + App
- Management and maintenance via Web/CLI/SMS/RCMS Cloud
- Auto reboot via SMS/Timing
- Robust industrial design (9 to 36V DC, desktop or wall mounting or DIN rail mounting)
1x Wall Power Supply, US Plug 110 Volt/AC, 1.0 Amp with device connector
2x Wi-Fi Rubber Rod Angle Antenna
2x 4G Cellular Rubber Rod Angle Antenna