Robustel M1200 Industrial LTE Cat.M1 Gateway
FCC/PTCRB/IC Certified – AT&T / Rogers Approved
M1200 Industrial LTE Cat.M1 Gateway (mod. M1200-4L)
The Robustel M1200 Industrial LTE Gateway is a rugged industrial IoT modem, designed for connecting devices to Cat-M1 or NB-IoT networks globally. It is based on GSM/GPRS/EDGE/UMTS/WCDMA/HSDPA/HSUPA/HSPA+/FDD LTE/TDD LTE/Cat.M1/Cat.NB1 networks.
The M1200 enables remote data transmission of local serial ports and I/O, and supports such interfaces as RS-232, RS-485 and mini-USB.
This dual-SIM gateway provides users with stable network connectivity and data transmission.
- Auto GSM/GPRS/EDGE/UMTS/WCDMA/HSDPA/HSUPA/HSPA+/FDD LTE/TDD LTE/Cat.M1/Cat.NB1 connections (No AT command required)
- Dual-SIM backup (push-push or MFF type optional)
- Transparent TCP and UDP protocol connections
- ICMP, DDNS, SNTP and Telnet
- Modbus RTU to TCP
- Auto rebooting via SMS and Timer
- Configuration and firmware upgrading via USB and RCMS
- Sending SMS if DI is triggered
- Robust industrial design (9 to 36V DC, -40 to +75 °C extended operating temperature, desktop or wall mounting or DIN rail mounting)
- Support bridge (modem only) mode, via serial port or USB port
1x Wall Power Supply, US Plug 110 Volt/AC, 1.0 Amp with device connector
1x Cellular Antenna 4G
FCC/PTCRB/IC Certified – AT&T Approved – Rogers (in progress)